You work hard.
Your insurance should work hard for you.
As a professional tree care company, customers seek your expertise. Why settle for insurance that’s anything less than professional?
ArborMAX®, the only insurance program endorsed by the Tree Care Industry Association, doesn’t just provide insurance for tree care companies. It also supports the industry through competitive pricing and by contributing to industry safety and loss control programs.
Why Choose ArborMAX® ?
Experience and Knowledge
The ArborMAX® underwriting team has more than fifty years of experience and extensive knowledge of the tree care industry. Our ArborMAX® agents are chosen to represent the Program based on their knowledge and ability to address the specific insurance needs of tree care companies.
- Endorsed by the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA)
ArborMAX® is the only insurance program endorsed by TCIA. ArborMAX® also returns two percent of all premiums collected back to the tree care industry in a commitment to support safety education and training.
- Committed to the Tree Care Industry
ArborMAX® is a member of the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), the Utility Arborists Association, and many other state and local tree care associations. We are constantly traveling to industry events, trade shows, conferences, climbing events, etc. to support the industry. All ArborMAX® agents are also TCIA Associate Members and are committed to the tree care industry nationwide.
- Loss Control Services
TCIA representatives conduct all loss control surveys for ArborMAX® clients. These representatives have over 20 years of experience in the tree care industry and know the business inside and out. Loss control specialists work directly with our insured’s to help them improve their safety programs and work toward lowering their overall insurance costs.
- Excellent Customer Service
Customer service is our number one priority. Our turnaround times are among the best in the industry. We issue all policies and endorsements within 30 days and are able to respond to insured’s and agent’s requests in a very timely manner.
What sets ArborMAX® apart ?
- Errors & Omissions (1MM limit) - includes Consulting
- Cranes – no boom or overload exclusions
- Per Project Aggregate
- Waiver of subrogation (GL, Auto, & WC)
- Blanket Additional Insured’s – no additional costs
- Auto Broadened Pollution Coverage
- Pesticide and Herbicide Applicator Coverage
- Commercial Auto – Broadening Endorsement
- Commercial General Liability – Broadening Endorsement
- Property Enhancement Endorsement
Requirements and Minimums
To qualify for ArborMAX® coverage, you meet the following requirements and minimums:
- 30% of payroll must be in the tree care class code. Beyond that, related classifications such as landscaping, land clearing, mulch, line clearance, etc., are acceptable $5000 minimum annual premium on the package (general liability, auto, property, inland marine, crime and umbrella – our minimum is the general liability but we can mix or match these coverages to meet the client’s needs) *
- $25000 minimum annual premium on the worker’s comp**
*These minimum annual premiums usually equate to a small company with 3-5 employees, several trucks, perhaps a boom truck, and a chipper and/or stump grinder.
** Only TCIA Members who are TCIA Accredited and/or have a full-time CTSP on staff are eligible for Workers' Compensation.
Call 1-877-602-7267 to find an ArborMAX® agent and get a quote.
Visit www.eydent.com to learn more.
- For all smaller Tree Care Companies that don’t meet the minimum premiums for ArborMAX®, including individuals looking for just general liability or starting up a new company with less than 2-3 employees or having less than 30% of payroll in tree care, contact:
Corcoran & Havlin Insurance Group
781-235-3100 X 231