Our resources section provides
downloadable materials that cover a wide variety of tree related topics.
Find invaluable business tools for your tree care company, safety
guidelines and techniques to keep you safe, and consumer tools for
homeowners that you will not find anywhere else.
TCIA’s Members’ Only Resources >
Note: You will need to be logged in to access this page.
Featuring many additional resources and tools, like the popular TCIA Business Management Guide, TCIA Member Discounts program, customizable marketing materials, business templates, TCIA member logos, Members Benefit of the Month and much more.
- October Benefit of the Month
Revised ANSI A300 Part 2 – Soil Management (Fertilization) Standard order form
- September Benefit of the Month
Mr. Safety Debris Flow Chart Poster
- July/August Benefit of the Month
Best Practices for Safety in Arboriculture - Limbing and Bucking
- June Benefit of the Month
"Heat Illness Prevention Training Guide"
- May Benefit of the Month
"Work-site Inspection Card"
- April Benefit of the Month
"Ten Things You Need to Know When Working Around Electricity.” Insert included in the print version of the Reporter.
- March Benefit of the Month
"Understanding Rigging Rope Strength: A Basic Guide". Insert included in the print version of the Reporter.
Plant Health Care
Each month in TCI Magazine, TCIA runs a summary of "Accident Briefs," which are taken from published reports or are reported directly to TCIA staff.
The data looks at strictly tree care operations among TCI readers and TCIA members.
About 17.5 million production hours were analyzed in the most recent year of this survey.
- TCIA’s safety educational programs seek to provide tree care companies with the tools and information needed to improve safety and professionalism on the jobsite while complying with OSHA and ANSI requirements.
- Tailgate Safety
- Best Practices for Crane Use in Arboriculture
- Best Practices for Rigging in Arboriculture
- Best Practices for SRT in Arboriculture
- Best Practices for Stump Grinder Operations in Arboriculture
- Illness and Injury Prevention Program
- TCI Pro Arborist Series
Insurance & Loss Control
Media > Consumer Alerts
More for Consumers
Find the latest products from reliable suppliers and manufacturers.
TCIA Newsletter Subscriptions
- Tree Care Tips Consumer Newsletter
This quarterly newsletter provides you with timely information
caring for your trees and protecting your landscapes.
Sign up now
- TCIA News
Receive news alerts and press releases related to TCIA and the tree care industry.
Sign up now
- Fatality & Near Miss Rescue Alert
This email alert is sent most Monday mornings and includes a list of fatality and accident incidents that are directly related to commercial tree care. The summaries and links in this email are intended to help you facilitate safety awareness and training.
Sign up now
TCIA Marketing Opportunities