Skip to main content
Enroll Your Company
Education & Events
TCIA Credentialing Programs
Best Practices & Safety Programs
Winter Management Conference
Executive Arborist Workshop
TCIA Training Calendar
Industry Events Calendar
Arborist Safety Training Institute
Build Your Business
Accreditation Community Member Site
Utility Contractor Accreditation
Post a Job
ANSI A300 Standards
> Golf Tournament
> Student Career Days
Apply for Grant
Certified Treecare Safety Professional (CTSP)
Electrical Hazards Awareness Program (EHAP)
Tree Care Academy
Find Qualified Tree Care
Business for Sale
Equipment for Sale
Place a Classified
Product & Services
TCI Magazine >
TCI Equipment Locator
Shop Arborwear Apparel
2019 Products Catalog
Board of Directors
Code of Ethics
Proud to Support
Webinar - Understanding & Complying with Federal DOT Regs
Dane will teach and discuss the intricacies of being DOT compliant at the Federal and your local state level.
Specific topics that will be covered in-depth during the webinar will include:
1. SafeStat: What is it and why is it important to my business?
2. An overview of changes with SafeStat in 2010.
3. How to improve your company’s safety rating.
4. Federal out of service criteria.
5. Challenges businesses face while trying to comply with local enforcement of federal DOT law.
6. Recognizing and controlling defects in your fleet through Post Trip Inspection Reports.
7. Record keeping and reporting requirements.
This webinar will provide you with useful tools, handouts and a clear cut understanding of how to improve your company’s fleet safety program.
Discounted member price:
You could save:
Webinar - The 2014 Guide to Web Marketing Success
Webinar - 2013 Google & SEO Changes To Build Your ...
Webinar - 70 Degree, Walk Away Tree Felling
Webinar - Aerial Lift Safety
Webinar - Business Bootcamp - Regulatory...