The Arborist Safety Training Institute (ASTI) recently awarded grants to organizations and companies who will use these funds to host safety training workshops throughout the country between August 1, 2020 and January 31, 2021.
ASTI, launched by the Tree Care Industry Association Foundation (TCIAF) in 2013, works to bring quality, local and affordable safety training to working arborists across the country through its grant program.
The ASTI grants fund a variety of workshops which encompass many safety specialties unique to the tree care industry. Below is the list of grant recipients and their proposed topics.
Workshop details will be announced soon. Visit TCIA’s Training Center for the most up-to-date list of workshops.
- Custom Truck One Source - Forest, VA
- Bartlett Tree Service, LLC - Central Point, OR
- Dan Kallai - Eugene, OR
- Durkin Tree Service, Inc. - South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Penn-Del ISA - Williamsport, PA
- San Antonio Arborist Association - Selma, TX
- Tree Care Enterprises, Inc. - Rockford, IL
- Wisconsin Arborist Association - Mukwonago, WI
- Arbor Equity - Stockbridge, GA
- Nebraska Arborist Association - Ashland, NE
Chain Saw – Spanish Language
WCISA/B&M Lawn and Garden - Anaheim, CA
- Arborology, Inc. - Cape Coral, FL
Electrical Hazards Awareness (EHAP)
- Adaptable Aerial Solutions, LLC - Norfolk, VA
- Heartwood Tree Surgeons - Minneapolis, MN
edj Tree Service, LLC - Plantation, FL
Vermeer MidSouth - Shreveport, LA
- Nature’s Canopy - Philipsburg, PA
Tree Climber Specialist
Community Forestry Consulting - Elgin, IL
Iowa Arborist Association - Grinnell, IA
Metropolitan Forestry Services - Kirkwood, MO
Apply for a Grant
ASTI provides grants to fund part or full-day workshops that are presented locally and at a reasonable cost to the participant.
The next application deadline is August 15, 2020 for workshops held February 1, 2021 thru July 31, 2021. Click here to apply for a grant.