Aerial Lift Operations 1: Fundamentals
The objective of Aerial Lift 1: Fundamentals is to introduce you to general safety and best practices for aerial lift operation. This course covers:
- Potential hazards associated with operation of an aerial lift device.
- Safety precautions for working from an aerial lift.
- Pre-trip inspection of an aerial lift device.
- Proper aerial lift device positioning and work site set up.
- Operation of an aerial lift device.
- Starting and operating a chain saw from an aerial lift device.
- Lowering and cradling/securing of boom in a safe and efficient manner.
The course blends online learning with on the job skills demonstrations. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate demonstrating your ability to learn and retain valuable industry knowledge.
2.75 ISA CEUs
Purchase the Course