Start planning now for the trip of a lifetime… to Maui, Hawaii! WMC 2018 will be held at the Westin Maui Resort & Spa on legendary Ka’anapali Beach, February 4-8, 2018. Aloha, welcome to paradise!
Join hundreds of like-minded tree care professionals for five days of sharing knowledge with industry peers, finding solutions for your business in today’s complicated world, and celebrating successes and milestones with your colleagues. You deserve this – you work hard, but hopefully you play hard, too, so let’s not forget the tours and fun recreational opportunities that come with being in the land of Aloha.
This is a must-attend event for business owners and managers. But don’t just take our word for it:
- “For the last two decades, WMC has provided me with more successful networking opportunities than any other meeting, conference or trade show that I have attended.”
Dennis Beam, Altec Environmental Products
- “WMC is the single best thing I do for my business each year. What I learn in the presentations is always very informative. And what I get from networking with my fellow business owners is worth the price of admission. I always come back from WMC charged up and ready to take on the world.”
Richard Lewis, Woodbridge Estate Care
- “WMC has been a great experience for us for the past three years. TCIA staff are always excellent, and the programs and presenters are fantastic! We find the real value we gain is the tremendous relationships that develop. Strangers become friends and mentors, and that alone is worth the trip.”
Joe Pipitone, Top Notch Tree Care
WMC pricing and registration will be live early August. But don’t wait, book your hotel now!
Save with WMC Group Rates
The WMC group rate is valid through Monday, January 8, 2018, or until the block sells out, whichever comes first. Call Central Reservations toll free at 800-782-9488. Be sure to mention Tree Care Industry Association/WMC to secure the group rate. Or book online with our reservation link. (You must use this link when making online reservations in order to secure the group rate.)
Treat yourself, stay for a while! The WMC group rate extends five days before and five days after the conference (based on availability), so consider extending your stay for a truly memorable vacation in paradise! If you wish to book a room for arrival prior to February 2 or stay after February 10, please call Central Reservations toll free at 800-782-9488.
WMC attendees receive a discount on the resort fee. This $20/day fee (normally $30/day) covers a variety of amenities and services, including:
- High Speed Internet Access in your guestroom and public areas
- Two (2) bottles of water replenished daily, as needed
- Self-parking for one vehicle per room
- Shuttle service to Lahaina Town
- Logo souvenir eco bag
- Outdoor portrait sitting and free 4x6 color photograph through Reflections Photography
Inclusions are subject to change without notice.
WMC attendees also receive a 10% discount on spa treatments, discounted pricing on the breakfast buffet at Relish Bistro (when not participating in the WMC group breakfasts), and a 20% discount on Kids’ Club.
Book early to secure your room choice and the best view!
- Golf/Mountain View: $269*
- Ocean View: $289*
- Superior Ocean View: $325*
Not sure which room suits your needs? Take a virtual tour. When you’re ready to book, don’t forget to use our reservation link to receive our WMC discounted group rate.
*Rooms are subject to tax and fees. All rooms are single or double occupancy. Children 17 and under are free when sharing room with a parent. Rooms accommodate up to four (4) persons. If the third or fourth person is an adult the rate is an additional $80.00/night per person. Rooms are for registered WMC attendees only unless approval is given by TCIA.
Hotel & Area Amenities
A destination ocean front property located in the resort community of Ka’anapali, the Westin Maui offers an expansive beach with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, first-rate restaurants, cultured entertainment, and is centrally located within walking distance of Whalers Village and just a short ride to historic Lahaina Town. Treat yourself to tee time at the Ka’anapali Golf Courses, schedule a rejuvenating treatment at the Westin’s Heavenly Spa, or relax by one of the Westin’s many pools. There truly is something for everybody. Go ahead, start planning your dream trip, now.
Fly into Kahului Airport (OGG). Once you land, hail a taxi for a 45-minute drive to the Westin Maui (approximately $80). For more information and options visit the Westin Maui Transportation site, or contact the Westin Maui to reserve a Speedi Shuttle.
WMC 2017 was held at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa in Puerto Rico. Take a trip down memory lane with us – check out the Robert Felix Memorial Golf Tournament Results and scroll through photos from the conference, below.
This could be YOU at WMC 2018 in Maui, Hawaii – don’t miss out! Book your room for WMC 2018 at the Westin Maui Resort & Spa, today!
WMC 2017 Photo Album