ANSI A300 (Part 7)-2018 Integrated Vegetation Management (IVM)
Buy This Standard Now
This part of the A300 standards applies to the creation and implementation of integrated vegetation management plans.
Part 7 IVM addresses:
- Site evaluations
- Management control method selections
- Cultural control methods
- Biological control methods
- Initial clearing of rights-of-way
- IVM applications
- Chemical control applications
- Selective and non-selective management
- Wire zone – border zone concept
A300 IVM standards recognizes the wire zone – border zone concept.
Part 7 Integrated Vegetation Management Resources: