TCIA is offering FREE half and full-day virtual workshops to further employee training and education on Electrical Hazards Awareness Program (EHAP), Ground Operations, and Aerial Lift Safety. These workshops are funded by the Susan Harwood Grant program OSHA.
The retail value for these workshops is $141.99, but they will be offered at no cost to professionals who work for a U.S. company with fewer than 250 employees. Attendees will be eligible for ISA and CTSP CEUs.
EHAP is a great way to keep workers safe, ensure OSHA compliance and document training.
These workshops will fill up quickly, but you can still register and be added to a waiting list. Click below on the following dates to learn more and register:
FREE EHAP Workshops Available
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 - Instructor Ryan Ealy - 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT SIGN UP
- Saturday, December 3, 2022 - Instructor Kristoffer Rasmussen - 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT SIGN UP
- Monday, December 19, 2022 - Instructor Dr. John Ball - 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT SIGN UP
FREE Ground Operations 2: Chipper Specialist Workshops Available
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022 - Instructor Hans Tielman - 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT SIGN UP
- Friday, December 23, 2022 - Instructor Korey Conry - 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT SIGN UP
FREE Ground Operations 3: Chain Saw Specialist Workshops Available
- Friday, December 2, 2022 - Instructor Korey Conry - 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT SIGN UP
- Monday, December 5, 2022 - Instructor Megan Bujnowski - 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT SIGN UP
More workshops will be rolling out this summer so keep an eye out for details.
Eligibility: Full- or part-time commercial tree care company employees and owners. Unemployed workers who want to work in the industry. Public employees are not eligible per OSHA Guidelines. No one from companies with 250 or more employees are eligible. Attendees must be working for a private tree care company to be eligible.
Registrations from one company are capped at 5, until one week before the workshop when all empty seats are released. Registration is transferable.
This advertisement was produced under grant SH-37153-SH1 from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U. S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.