Become a TCIA Approved Instructor
Arboriculture is a dangerous profession, so it's only natural that safety training is one of our biggest priorities here at TCIA.
TCIA has Tree Care Academy
and Electrical Hazards Awareness Program (EHAP)
training courses to help keep your employees safe and get them trained. Many of the training programs also make great workshops.
By becoming a TCIA Approved Instructor, you can teach Tree Care Academy and EHAP workshops for:
All you have to do is complete three steps:
- Local arborist groups
- To fulfill grants
- Municipalities and other agencies
- For other commercial companies
- Become a CTSP
- Hold a valid certificate in the course you want to teach (such as Chipper Operator Specialist, EHAP, etc.)
- Provide references for a minimum of five successful training events
- Agree to recognize and not abuse EHAP and Tree Care Academy trademarks and copyrights
If you meet these requirements:
Attn: Beth Ibitz Tree Care Industry Association
136 Harvey Road, Suite 101
Londonderry, NH 03053
Questions? Call 800-733-2622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.