The Tree Care Industry Association Foundation (TCIAF) is dedicated to advancing education and professional development in the green industry, improving safety and reducing accident rates in the tree care industry; and disseminating information key to practitioners and consumers about proper tree care.
TCIAF works to achieve these goals through the following:
- Financial support, which includes funding for the Robert Felix Memorial Scholarship Fund and expense reimbursement to schools attending Student Career Days.
- Enterprise and workforce development, by facilitating job creation and illuminating career pathways in field of commercial/urban arboriculture.
- Training, education and program content, for employees and employers, which promotes a strong and sustainable safety culture within the company and employee team.
Interested in learning more about how you can support TCIAF's mission? Email us, or donate below.
TCIAF relies on a Board of Trustees for the Foundation’s long-term vision and strategic direction. This four-person board is comprised of owners and managers from tree service companies across the U.S. as well as the President CEO of the Tree Care Industry Association.
Andrew Ross, Chair
2828 Mary Street, Falls Church, VA
(703) 573-3029 / email@example.com
Jack W. Guffey, Jr., Vice Chair
Carolina Tree Care, Inc.
520 Webb Road, Concord, NC 28025
(704) 788-8733 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Garvin, Secretary
Tree Care Industry Association
136 Harvey Road, Suite 101
(603) 314-5380 / Fax: (603) 314-5386 / email@example.com