The Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA) is the foremost business management resource for tree care companies, providing tree care professionals like you with tools you can use every day to increase profits, lower training costs, retain quality employees, and stay a step ahead of continually evolving regulatory issues.
Receive unlimited access to arborist and business advisors.
Plus, our accounting, loss control, marketing, and membership staff are accessible for your questions. TCIA also provides personal assistance on OSHA, DOT and regulatory compliance questions.
- Access TCIA’s online member directory and network with other tree care professionals around the country.
Become part of TCIA's vast network of tree care companies and industry resources!
- Join our niche networking groups and participate in targeted discussions with members from around the country.
With groups like our Families in Business Facebook Group, Storm Response Network and Young Business Leaders Facebook Group (just to name a few), we’ve got something for everyone.
- TCIA’s Members’ Only content, featuring a variety of resources and tools, like the popular TCIA Business Management Guide, customizable marketing materials, business templates, TCIA member logos, and more.
- Receive a free business or safety product in the members-only Reporter publication each month.
- Receive a series of mailings during your first year with TCIA that provide a robust introduction to TCIA's business, safety and arboriculture resources.
- Apply for up to five free listings in our online consumer search database so new customers in your target market can find your services.
- Ron Rosenberg’s Business PowerPack Program
All TCIA members have access to the program’s many business tools, from customer service to marketing and management systems.
Receive two monthly members-only publications to keep you current with relevant topics in safety, training, management, and industry news.
- Receive a subscription to TCI Magazine, the official publication of the tree care industry.
- Receive email Member Alerts from TCIA on breaking news related to safety, business, government and more.
- TCIA will post your information in our online database when you send us your company description (including services offered, zip code and logo) which consumers access to find tree care businesses in their area.
- You have authorized use of the TCIA Member logo to distinguish your business from the competition in your company’s yellow page advertisements, websites, print ads, and other customer communications. Displaying the member logo indicates to the public that your company has made an investment in an organization that is dedicated to promoting safety and professional business practices.
These are just a few of the tools designed to help you grow your business. Become a TCIA member and discover what over 2,000 tree care companies already know!
Questions or need more information?
Contact our Membership department at 800-733-2622 or email Membership@tcia.org.