Hotel and Travel
The Doral Arrowwood was selected for its location on the eastern coast to make the Executive Arborist Workshop easily accessible via air and land. The Doral boasts comfortable, spacious guest rooms, complimentary internet and access to an array of exercise facilities and recreational activities on 114 beautiful acres, including a 9-hole golf course.
Save with Executive Arborist Workshop Group Rates
The TCIA group rate will be available after January 1, 2018 and is valid through Sunday, March 18, 2018, or until the block sells out, whichever comes first. Call the Doral Arrowwood directly at 844-211-0512. Be sure to mention Tree Care Industry Association/Executive Arborist Workshop to secure the group rate.
Treat yourself, stay for a while!
The Executive Arborist Workshop group rate extends three days before and three days after the conference (based on availability), so consider extending your stay for a truly memorable experience!
- Single Occupancy: $290*
- Double Occupancy: $240*
The room rates at the Doral cover a variety of amenities and services for Executive Arborist Workshop attendees, including:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, beginning with dinner the night of arrival and ending with lunch the day of departure
- High Speed Internet Access in your guestroom and meeting room areas
- Executive Business Center with complimentary use of computers, private offices, lounge seating with TV screens and wireless high-speed internet
- Full use of the Sports Center facilities from 5:30AM – 10:00PM
- Free parking on-site
- Includes all gratuities, service charges, taxes and resort fees
Inclusions are subject to change without notice.
*Rate is per person per night with a minimum 2-night stay. Rooms are for registered Executive Arborist Workshop attendees only unless approval is given by TCIA.
The Doral offers a range of dining options fit to an array of tastes and moods. Stay cozy and enjoy in-room dining or take a leisurely stroll to one of the three full-service restaurants on property. Not to be missed is an evening at the PUB, where you can enjoy happy hour pricing, 17 high-def flat-screen TVs, a pool table and a living room area situated around a cozy fireplace.
Health and wellness doesn’t have to stop when you’re away from home. The Doral’s Sports Center provides a range of exercise facilities, including:
- Indoor and outdoor tennis, racquetball and squash courts
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools and a whirlpool
- Full array of cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Steam and sauna rooms
- Massage therapist, available by appointment (for an additional fee)
- Spectacular golf course featuring nine challenging holes of play (additional green fees apply)
If arriving by air, we recommend flying into Westchester County White Plains Airport (HPN), just a short, 8-minute drive from the Doral Arrowwood. Additional airports in the area include:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) – 35min away
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) – 50min away
- Newark International Airport (EWR) – 1hr away
For those arriving by car, the Doral Arrowwood is also easily accessible to several New England and mid-Atlantic cities:
- New Haven, CT – 60min
- Hartford, CT – 1hr 30min
- Albany, NY – 2hr 15min
- Philadelphia, PA – 2hr 15min
- Scranton, PA – 2hr 20min
- Boston, MA – 3hr
- Manchester, NH – 3hr 30min
- Baltimore, MD – 3hr 30min
- Syracuse, NY – 4hr
- Washington, D.C. – 4hr 30min
Directions from locations closest to the Doral Arrowwood are available on the resort’s website. If using your own GPS-enabled device for directions, input 975 Anderson Hill Road, Rye Brook, NY 10573.