Professional Communications Awards
Rules of Entry
The Professional Communications Awards for outstanding communication is given to TCIA Active or Affiliate Member firms whose communications with the public or their peers make a significant contribution to the professionalism of the industry.
The award competition features five entry categories:
- Newsletter/Blog: These items can be either print or digital. When submitting newsletters, please upload three issues (i.e. - Spring, Summer, Fall).
- Brochure/Flyer/Print Ad: All of these pieces should be no more than one "page" and should be a one-time communication tool.
- Website/Mobile App: Includes any and all websites that are associated with your company, or a mobile app your company has developed.
- Social Media: Includes videos, podcasts, social media accounts/pages, etc...
- Marketing Campaign: These submissions require the use of two or more award categories focusing on one goal or message.
Submissions for the 2018 Professional Communications Award are no longer being accepted.
We will begin accepting submissions for the 2019 Professional Communications Awards this summer.
The online entry form will become available this summer.
Submissions are judged against pre-established criteria and are not compared to one another.
Winners will be informed of their awards by December. Winners will also be announced on TCIA.org, in publications including The Reporter and TCI Magazine, and via TCIA's various social media outlets. Winning companies will receive plaques, which will be distributed at TCIA' s annual Winter Management Conference in Marriott St. Kitts Resort, February 11-15, 2019.